Busy, Busy, Busy!

I've been busy, busy, busy! It has really been a while since I posted any cakes I have made. That isn't because I haven't made any! I've been making a cake and/or cupcakes at least once a week for the last few months. I figured it was time to get on here, and give some updates! I actually do not have pictures for a lot of the cakes and cupcakes, but I am doing my best to remember to take pictures! :)
I made a dinner for my mother-in-law and her mother (and their drooling husbands :) ) on Mother's Day this year and this was our dessert. The bottom layer was a chocolate cake with chocolate ganache filling and the top layer was a french vanilla cake with vanilla frosting. Simple and utterly scrumptious. Of course, they are covered in my vanilla fondant with fondant and gumpaste mix for the various white, pink, and purple flowers on the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment