Terry's Birthday Cake

This is a birthday cake I made for my brother-in-law. This is a different cake than what I normally would do. You see, my brother-in-law is weird. He doesn't like chocolate! In fact, cake is not his favorite thing. So, what kind of birthday cake do you make for someone who doesn't like cake?.... Rice Krispies! The cake on top is just rice krispies, frosted, and covered in fondant. He loved it! I made the cupcakes and mini cupcakes to appease the many children and grown-ups who were at the party.
This is just a picture I had showing my progress. It shows the mini and regular cupcakes in both vanilla and chocolate flavors. And that frosting! I was amazed that I could get it that bright of a blue!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! This Birthday Cake is so pretty. At some garden Chicago venues we also celebrated our niece’s birthday in last week. There was an amazing beach themed cake and that was so luscious. All other arrangements were also amazing.

    ReplyDelete